what we believe and provide
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Ghost, without error as originally written, to reveal God and bring the knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Its content has been preserved by Him, and in the final authority in all matters of faith above all human authority, and is “profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” (II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:21)
We believe there is no God but one: the infinite Designer, Creator, and Sustainer of all existence in this or any universe –from eternity past to eternity future. His nature is tri-personnel (triune) — three consisting of Father, Son and Holy Ghost — three distinct, perfect and eternal persons in one being as well as in purpose. (Matthew 3:16, I Peter 1:2, Hebrews 1:8, Acts 5:3-4)
We believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and that there is no other name under Heaven by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12, John 1:1 & 14)
We believe that man was created for fellowship with God, created in the image of God, and in no way can be equal with or greater than God. (Romans 9:20-21)
We believe that Jesus’ sacrificial blood is sufficient to cleanse us from all sin past, present and future. (I John 1:9, 2:1-2)
We believe that Jesus is the administrator of a new covenant, a Priest forever. (Hebrews 5:6, 7:24, 8:6)
We believe that we are saved by grace through faith, it is a gift of God unearned by His creation and without faith it is impossible to please Him. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Hebrews 11:6)
Statements of Purposes and Provisions
Our sincere intent is (1) to reach out to the Mormon people in a loving manner and (2) to be in service to those in the Christian community by educating them about the deception of Mormonism, equipping them for service, that they might be effective tools for God.
3) We provide speakers for any size, or age group.
4) We provide written materials, books, DVDs, CDs, brochures and other printed and media materials.
5) We provide a ready reference library of authorized Mormon books and literature.
6) We have trained individuals to counsel, to help those leaving the Mormon church to find a Christian church that will give them a firm foundation in Christ and His Word.
7) Since 1973 we have provided a weekly meeting for ex-Mormons and Mormons in transition out of Mormonism, to share the burden and trauma of leaving Mormonism, to equip them to walk with the biblical Christ.
8) We help those who wish to resign from the Mormon religion, to do so.
9) We help ex-Mormons to integrate into biblical Christianity, both doctrinally and in a local Christian church that will give them a firm foundation in Christ and His Word.
10) We help Christian parents of teen-aged or young adult children who have been, or are being seduced by the Mormon religion.